Through dark web monitoring and response, sophisticated training and a dedicated virtual CISO, Switchfast offers small businesses more resources for maximum cybersecurity.
CHICAGO SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Switchfast Technologies, the leading provider of managed IT services and security for small and mid-sized businesses in Chicago, today announced the launch of MaxPro® Secure, built to provide SMBs with a full suite of managed cybersecurity services.
“Security is crucial especially for small businesses,” said Jim Anderson, CEO of Switchfast. “Studies suggest that 60 percent of SMBs go out of business after a data breach — not to mention the brand equity cost. Switchfast’s MaxPro® Secure service delivers the highest quality of security service to small businesses, where cyber protection is critical to maintain operations.”
Switchfast will offer the following services through its MaxPro® Secure offering:
- Dark Web Monitoring and Response — By monitoring domain and email address for leaks to the dark web, the Switchfast team is able to notify companies of any identifiable information on the dark web as soon as it’s discovered. Unlike most security services that stop at just monitoring the dark web, the Switchfast team puts an actionable plan in place to respond.
- Proactive Security Endpoint Detection and Response — Switchfast’s advanced cybersecurity solutions — including artificial intelligence (AI) technology — proactively monitor businesses systems to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from threats, dramatically improving IT resiliency.
- Behavioral-Based Anti-Virus — While most traditional anti-virus software is reactive, behavioral-based anti-virus software builds a virus database in real-time within the environment itself. This allows organizations to change policies and behaviors to better protect themselves against threats.
- Ongoing Employee Training and Education — A high volume of security breaches occur due to internal missteps. Training and security exercises are key to eliminating these vulnerabilities. Switchfast deploys monthly phishing exercises, including voicemails, email and SMS to evaluate employees’ vulnerabilities to cybercrime activity. Compliance reports help businesses determine which employees could benefit from additional education.
- Dedicated Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) — Client-assigned CISOs are responsible for overseeing the managed security services of their clients. CISOs work with key stakeholders to develop a customized security-centric strategy, policies and roadmap to best deliver cybersecurity protection, identify threats early and respond or recover from them quickly.
For more information about Switchfast’s MaxPro® Secure services, please visit https://www.switchfast.com/services/enterprise-level-cybersecurity-for-small-business.
Key Switchfast Employees are members of InfraGard®, a program with the mission to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communication between members and the FBI, specifically concerning the security and threats to critical infrastructure entities. Switchfast is one of only a few members with a focus on IT managed security services for small to mid-sized firms. Through its partnership with InfraGard®, Switchfast’s MaxPro® Secure security services will provide real-time and relevant alerts of new threats in their industry or geography.
“Switchfast’s goal with MaxPro® Secure is to provide small businesses with affordable managed security services without sacrificing quality or operational ease,” said Anderson. “Threats are becoming more sophisticated, and MaxPro® Secure’s blend of services offers small businesses a way to combat the dynamic cybersecurity landscape.”
Switchfast Technologies is a leading IT Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) serving hundreds of successful SMBs. Switchfast’s clients understand that a true IT partner goes beyond the break/fix model and provides long-term solutions to business challenges and goals. Switchfast ensures investment in information technology provides the maximum ROI to its stakeholders through IT roadmapping, planning and strategy. With one of the highest client satisfaction rates in the industry and the data, referrals and accolades to prove it, Switchfast Technologies builds lasting and trusted relationships.
Written by Nik Vargas